Monday, February 24, 2020

10 Things That Make Me Happy

1. Family, I love spending time with family.

2. Food, It's just great! My favourite food is ramen or cold soba.

3. Water, Water makes me happy because it keeps me alive. It's also very refreshing.

4. Internet, the internet makes me happy because I can play/talk with my friends and contact my family. I can also learn a lot of things on the internet.

5. Lake/Sea, I love to go to the lake with my family jumping off the pontoon getting pulled on a donut behind our friends jetski. The sea is just as fun weather your playing on the sand or boogie boarding in the waves it is fun!

6. Airplanes, airplanes are great they can take you anywhere around the world to explore new things.

7. Snow/Sun, snow is great my favourite thing to do in winter is to go skiing with my family and of course we can't do that without snow. The sun in summer there's nothing nicer than having an ice block and jumping in the lake!

8. Sports, any sports are fun and exciting but my favourites are soccer,skiing and squash.

9. Dunedin/Wanaka, I love being in dunedin going to all the shops and the beach. It also reminds me of living there. Wanaka has always been our family's holiday place weather its spending time at the lake in the summer or skiing in the winter.

10. Japan, Traveling to japan is amazing I have been there twice its so fun learning about the history and actinet temples. But there are also futuristic amazing things plus theme parks like disneyland. Its also got amazing snow which we skieed on not long ago. It is also fun seeing my mum and dads friends since thry used to live there. I hope that we go back! 



1 comment:

  1. Thomas,
    I really like ramen too, it is my favorite food. I've never been to Japan, but I would like to see it! I like riding on airplanes too, but I don't really like my ears popping.
    I'm from the US, so I would like to know where Dunedin and Wanaka are.
    You can also read my blog and comment by clicking
    https://kidblog.org/class/7th-grade-english-19-20/posts?author=cmlzvjezcvh0mcq47ytn6yj08&status=published&status=review&status=draft
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete