Sunday, June 14, 2020

100 Word Challenge



My friends and I were exploring the african jungle when suddenly we came across a elephant. The elephant was just standing there like it was stuck in time. It looked thousands of years old. Then suddenly the Elephant delivered his speech. "Who's there"? "Do not pass me or you will be cursed for life" Bellowed the elephant. My friends and I were speechless. We were so confused a talking elephant we couldn't believe what we had heard. But we wondered what the elephant was guarding. Careless of the consequences we walked right pass the elephant. Then fell down a hole. 

1 comment:

  1. To Thomas
    I enjoyed reading your 100word challenge. I really enjoyed how you said “Careless of the consequences we walked right past the elephant. Then fell down a hole.” It left you on a really good cliff hanger. When you said “We were so confused. A talking Elephant we couldn't believe what we had heard.” Maybe add a question mark in between Elephant and We.
    Thanks, Grace

    ReplyDelete